Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.953 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨515,622 (28,720 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)