Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,353 (₨60,654) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)