Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,518 (₨59,866) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)