Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.056 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 115% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,848 (4,533 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)