Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.715 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 120% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,543 (4,464 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)