Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.040 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨548,437 (30,401 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)