Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.720 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,115 ($932) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)