Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06310 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 138% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,884 (₩1,662,119) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)