Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06104 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,232 (₩1,756,752) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)