Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06477 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 142% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,243 (₩1,871,827) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (39 minutes ago)