Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05829 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,444 (₩1,294,334) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)