Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06027 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 130% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,273 (₩1,414,952) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)