Cost of living in Gurgaon, India vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,709 in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)