Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,156 in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)