Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨33,907 in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)