Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05725 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,913 (₩784,470) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)