Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05797 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (₩53,908) in Gunsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)