Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06171 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,894 (₩970,557) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)