Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,450 (₨3,844) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)