Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,019 (元9,112) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)