Cost of living comparison between Guiyang, China and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.856 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,256 (元8,041) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)