Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.881 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,267 (元8,023) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (37 minutes ago)