Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,920 (元4,363) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)