Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,569 (679 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)