Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.195 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,635 (699 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)