Cost of living in Guilin, China vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.584 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,330 (4,283元) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)