Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.414 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,971 (4,703元) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)