Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.282 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,482 (元4,132) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)