Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨448,766 ($6,907) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)