Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.546 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 54% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,325 ($981) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)