Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,910 (R$ 2,699) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)