Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,962 (€573) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (35 minutes ago)