Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 62% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,635 (883 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)