Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,378 (951 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (42 minutes ago)