Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.200 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 63% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,888 (859 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)