Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.519 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,246 (元5,822) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (21 minutes ago)