Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.215 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 65% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,504 (元6,609) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (39 minutes ago)