Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,774 (元5,821) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)