Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 60% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,100 (元6,525) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (32 minutes ago)