Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,381 (Bs 68,882,044) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)