Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.503 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,728 (Mex$ 18,195) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)