Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.417 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,522 (Mex$ 21,517) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)