Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,282 (Mex$ 17,054) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)