Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.308 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,795 (Mex$ 25,027) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)