Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.465 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 176% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,752 ($1,639) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)