Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,870 (€1,580) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (37 minutes ago)