Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,380 (€864) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (39 minutes ago)