Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,597 (€776) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)