Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.305 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,059 (28,664 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)