Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,397 (R$ 4,069) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)