Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,812 (R$ 2,868) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)