Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,914 (R$ 3,860) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)