Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.716 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,900 (R$ 2,827) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)