Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.671 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,262 (R$ 2,606) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)