Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,074 (R$ 2,264) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)