Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,314 (R$ 4,157) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)