Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,014 (75,071 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 0.13 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)