Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.251 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,383 (36,266 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (43 minutes ago)