Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.009 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,130 (2,532 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)