Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨47,162 (﷼ 27,341,762) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)