Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨45,987 (﷼ 29,237,878) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (37 minutes ago)