Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨47,072 (﷼ 27,682,852) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)