Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,224 (R$ 2,492) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)