Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.573 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨472,168 (£5,718) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)