Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.041 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨470,988 (£5,672) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)