Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.916 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨471,184 (£5,752) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)