Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.557 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,233 (E£ 12,734) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)