Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.746 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨73,586 (E£ 19,645) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)