Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.649 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨24,441 (E£ 6,698) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)