Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,520 (€829) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Jose, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)