Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 92% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,384 (€894) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 (about 1 hour ago)