Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 85% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,441 (€1,010) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)