Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 90% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,767 (€1,032) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)