Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,968 in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 2 hours ago)