Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,643 in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (44 minutes ago)