Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.658 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,621 (RM2,919) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (26 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (36 minutes ago)