Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.013 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,173 (RM6,340) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)