Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.042 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,840 (RM2,981) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)