Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32344 INR / GYD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 81% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,147 (201,416 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)