Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31392 INR / GYD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 56% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,558 (199,282 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)