Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31524 INR / GYD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 63% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,163 (181,331 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (32 minutes ago)