Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31837 INR / GYD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 70% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,032 (213,692 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)