Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 84% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,334 (€1,057) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)