Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.364 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,184 (Php45,576) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)