Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,520 (Php40,808) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)