Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.335 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,024 (Php45,708) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)