Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.279 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,690 (Php39,644) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (43 minutes ago)