Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.168 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,392 (2,525 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)