Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.945 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,769 (2,642 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)