Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.274 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,416 (2,650 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)