Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,006 (2,435 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 2 hours ago)