Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.071 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,810 (5,246TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)