Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.582 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,308 (2,370TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,541 (about 1 hour ago)