Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.545 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨43,229 (2,972TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (35 minutes ago)