Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.274 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,710 (2,282TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)