Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.383 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 122% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,694 (12,014 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)