Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11155 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨35,198 (315,544 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)