Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11514 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 4% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨38,329 (332,886 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)