Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,073 (₩1,007,767) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)