Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06177 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,544 (₩996,372) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)