Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06123 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,444 (₩1,199,454) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Orlando, Florida costs $26 (29 minutes ago)