Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05636 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,361 (₩1,000,071) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (40 minutes ago)