Cost of living in Ganganagar, India vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,642 in Ganganagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)