Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨459,984 (€6,455) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)