Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45426 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨76,756 (168,970 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)