Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41734 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,346 (91,883 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)