Cost of living comparison between Galaţi, Romania and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.226 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,512 (4,222 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)