Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.145 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,374 (2,647 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)