Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.880 INR / BWP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,928 (P7,547) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)