Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.401 INR / BWP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,266 (P16,446) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)