Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.557 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,680 (590 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)