Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.113 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,630 (434 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)