Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.322 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨29,724 (1,129 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)