Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.096 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨30,911 (1,184 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)