Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,978 (元8,528) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)