Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.789 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,576 (元4,860) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)