Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.832 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,086 (元4,891) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)